By Steven Feuerstein, Bill Pribyl, Chip Dawes
Be extra efficient with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The 5th variation of this well known pocket reference places the syntax of particular PL/SQL language components correct at your fingertips, together with positive factors further in Oracle Database 12c.
Whether you're a developer or database administrator, in case you want solutions speedy, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will prevent hours of frustration with concise summaries of:
- primary language components, equivalent to block constitution, datatypes, and declarations
- Statements for software keep an eye on, cursor administration, and exception handling
- files, systems, features, triggers, and packages
- Execution of PL/SQL capabilities in SQL
- Compilation innovations, object-oriented positive factors, collections, and Java integration
This convenient pocket reference is an ideal better half to Steven Feuerstein and invoice Pribyl's bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming.